Level 1 - May 11 and 12, 2017
Level 2 - May 18 and 19, 2017
Level 1 - July 10 and 11, 2017
Level 2 - July 24 and 25, 2017
|Become a certified Google Educator (Level 1 or Level 2), or prepare to be an authorized Google Education Trainer, or simply improve your Google knowledge and skills.
SPARCC is offering 2-day Google Bootcamps with in-depth training on Google topics including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Documents, Sheets, Forms, Slides, Drawings, Classroom, Sites, Chrome, Blogger, Maps, YouTube, and more.
The content of these trainings is designed to prepare participants for the official Google exams to earn a Google Educator Level 1 or Level 2 certificate. For those who want to go further, this training is also the first steps to help prepare participants to apply to become an authorized Google Education Trainer. Please note that participants are responsible for passing the Google exams and completing the application process. SPARCC can not guarantee approval by Google.
One hour of Ashland Graduate Credit is available per 2-day Bootcamp at an additional cost.
|The Google Certification Bootcamps are 2 days long. Each day will consist of an AM session from 8:00 to 11:30, and a PM session from 12:30 to 4:00.
Below are the upcoming sessions we are offering. Additional sessions will be added over time.
- May 11 and 12, 2017 - Level 1 Bootcamp
- May 18 and 19, 2017 - Level 2 Bootcamp
- July 10 and 11, 2017 - Level 1 Bootcamp
- July 24 and 25, 2017 - Level 2 Bootcamp
Each 2-day Bootcamp will cover the topics included in Google's Educator Certification as detailed below:
- The cost for each 2-day session is $200 for people within the SPARCC consortium, or $225 for people outside of the SPARCC consortium.
- Checks and purchase orders need to be made out to the Stark County Educational Service Center.
- This cost does not include the fee for the Google certification exams. Those who wish to become a certified Google Educator will need to take the Level 1 exam for $10 and the Level 2 exam for $25.
- This cost does not include lunch. There will be a one hour lunch break each day and there is a large variety of restaurants within minutes of both training locations.
- This cost does not include optional graduate credit through Ashland University.
- To register for the Google Bootcamp, please fill out the form linked here: Registration Form
||All Google Bootcamp sessions will be led by Eric Curts, Technology Integration Specialists for SPARCC.
Eric is an Authorized Google Education Trainer and a Google Certified Innovator.
Hear what past participants have to say about SPARCC's Google Bootcamp:
- Fantastic job! I learned so much and will be able to use the information to help others!! Well worth the time and investment. Thank you!
- Great workshop! The pace and content covered was perfect for me.
- I really enjoyed taking this class and learning how I could use the skills that were taught and apply them to my job.
- The class was well presented, fun and extremely helpful and informative. Both presenters were incredible presenters who made it interesting, easy to understand and fun. Their enthusiasm was contagious.
- Thank you for a great week! I learned so much, and I can't wait to use what I learned in my classroom.
- Awesome training, I learned so much and am excited to put it to use.
If you have any questions or need any additional information,